R. Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro
Zona Industrial de Bouro - Letra C
4740-010 Esposende, Portugal
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
"Cookie" (or connection witness) is a small piece of data (text file) that a website - when visited by a user - asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and enable us to save and recover information about a user's browsing habits or equipment, among others, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise you.
On our website, cookies allow us to improve the performance and your browsing experience by, on the one hand, increasing the speed and efficiency of response and, on the other hand, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
HOW CAN COOKIES BE CLASSIFIED ACCORDING TO WHO ADMINISTERS THEM?
When cookies are set by us, they are called first-party cookies.
But when they are set by websites that do not belong to us, they are called third-party cookies. A website may use external services, which also set their own cookies.
HOW CAN COOKIES BE CLASSIFIED ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD THEY REMAIN ACTIVE ON THE USER'S SYSTEM?
Session cookies, collect and store data when the user accesses a web page and are automatically deleted when the user leaves their browser.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, store the data in the terminal in such a way that it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie - from a few minutes to several years.
AND WHAT PURPOSES CAN COOKIES SERVE?
Strictly necessary Cookies are essential to the operation of the website and any services requested, but do not perform any additional or secondary function.
Performance Cookies are those that provide statistical information on the use of the website, i.e. web analytics.
Functional Cookies allow the provision of enhanced functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chat. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we add to our pages.
Targeting/advertising Cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content. They are usually set by third parties and these cookies present the greatest privacy risks for visitors.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
- _ga (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 2 years);
- _hjid (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 1 year);
- _gid (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 1 day);
- _hjIncludedInPageviewSample (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 2 minutes);
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 30 minutes);
- _hjFirstSeen (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: performance; DURATION: 11 minutes).
- _gat_gtag_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (HOST: chemitek.pt; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: seconds).
CONSENT (HOST: youtube.com; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: 17 years);
YSC (HOST: youtube.com; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: Session);
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (HOST: youtube.com; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: 6 months);
test_cookie (HOST: doubleclick.net; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: 15 minutes);
fr (HOST: facebook.com; AIM: targeting/advertising; DURATION: 3 months);
HOW CAN I DISABLE AND/OR DELETE COOKIES?
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If the user decides to block cookies, we cannot guarantee that the services provided by the website will function correctly.
The user may proceed as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check out the Google Help Center or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
Please read your browser's help section carefully for more information on how to activate "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
DO YOU UPDATE YOUR COOKIES POLICY?
May 20 2021